Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Kate and her Boot



I did the asking sub-conscious experiment again today and couldn't remember anything in the shower.

But a memory came to me of earlier in the night when I had a dream with Kate Middleton.  Yes, her and I were casually palling around the castle.  She was dressed smartly with a wool trench and some high heeled booties.

But not just any--ankle height, high heeled, booted yellow ones.  It could be because I had looked at these a few days ago:

Insert pic that I now cannot find?  I'm wondering if the booties in my dream are actually my own design.  They were a cool mix of 1800's fashion and emerging trend.

Picture this, but bright yellow:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...