Friday, January 31, 2020

Photowall



*This post is in exchange for free product*

So, I tried Photowall!  Have you heard of it?  I love the idea of wallpaper and murals, but I think my husband and I still have wallpaper removal stress issues, so we opted to go for a poster instead.  We chose a photo from their site of the Tetons in fall.


The photo is beautiful.  The poster we got was the largest size.  The paper was really thin and lightweight, which made the shipping super light, but when it came time to add the wood framing, it wrinkled and ripped :(.   So that was frustrating, it might have been nicer if that frame already came on it, rather than me frustratedly using a little screwdriver with paper that wouldn't go where I wanted it to.

Regardless, I eventually got it onto my wall and now the Tetons, where we love to camp, is a part of our basement family room :).

Have you ever ordered a huge poster?  I'd love to hear your tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...