Saturday, June 30, 2012

Crafting Possiblities



I discovered my local Habitat for Humanity Re-store.  They are cool places.  If you have one in your area, check it out.  It's a great resource for DIY'ers that also supports a helpful charity.  We've donated stuff there too, and it worked smoothly.


Anyhoo...while there I picked up this beautiful piece of wood...which just so happens to be an unstained cabinet door (for $5).  It's completely square, so kind of an odd size for a cabinet door, but excellent for a craft I have in mind.  


Stay tuned to find out what I do with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...