Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shabby Frills Christmas Shoppe

~Click here to go to my Shoppe~

I have been hand-stitching my little frilly heart out the last few months.  I LOVE rustic and shabby decorating if ya haven't noticed yet ;).  I also love sewing and have made a Christmas collection of tree skirts and ornaments.  Feel free to take a look and recommend the shop to your friends.  My family appreciates your support!

P.S.  If you order, type Western Warmth in the notes and I'll refund your shipping!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Bobi! We usually make all our ornaments but I may just have to buy some of those and pretend like I made them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I'll be heading over to take a look at your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...