Thursday, January 10, 2013

Positive. I'm on Board.



Do you remember when I shared my "3 Things" for a week after reading it was one of the ways to be happy?

Well, that info re-appeared in my life in the form of this TED talk (seriously....you should watch it). But he said 21 days.


So 21 days it is.  I'm going to write down three things that went well each day for 21 days.  The catch (which might be good for you dear readers) is that I might write some in my journal too.  Or they might all be here.


Either way, I'm back on board.

5 comments:

  1. I have heard that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Great idea. New follower, visit me at memoriesbythemile.com
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an excellent idea! Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent this week! I hope you have a wonderful week. :)

    XOXO
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...