Sunday, January 13, 2013

What Went Right, day 4




  1. Downton Abbey, season 1 (Need I say more?)
  2. Was sick, but hubby took kids to church.  Thus #1 happening.
  3. Hope.  
Oh, and also...day 3 of no wheat.  A friend pointed out this article to me and while I find it scientifically kind of fear-mongering with no real basis, hey, I like to try to things :).  I think I'm an excellent candidate to test his claims because I have been tested for Celiac disease with a strong negative result.  So any change I notice will not simply be undiagnosed disease.  I'll let you know how it goes, either here or my Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Love Downton Abbey! I'm on season 3 and still love it! I'm interested to see how your no wheat goes. I've been hearing so many things about being gluten free and I wonder how good it is for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...