Monday, November 18, 2013

Tiny House Exteriors


I love tiny houses and small cottages.  Both for their looks and their efficiency.  It doesn't take much space to meet your shelter needs and sometimes it frees up more space to enjoy outside.  And I LOVE land.

Here are some of my cottage ideas:





I think the thing I don't like about most of these is the second story or loft.  If I was to have a cottage I'd want it to be one story, mostly because I picture being there until I'm old and don't want to be going up and down stairs in case of illness or injury.  A nice little loft or lower level for grandkids might be useful, though. 

Watch for upcoming posts on tiny house interiors and adjoining land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...