Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Very Homey "tiny house" Tour



I loved "walking through" a tiny house with you last week, so I thought I'd feature another one.  This one looks like an even more livable option for a number of reasons.  First of all it is probably due to size.  A little extra space goes a long way when working in tight quarters.  But there are also a lot of smart features in this home that are begging to be shared.

Let's go in, shall we?


The first difference I notice in this one vs. most tiny homes I've seen is STORAGE. Both on the outside and here in the inside with these handy shelves.





And light. Homes of any size light up my heart the more sunshine they let in :)





But here's the clincher (why I love this particular tiny home). One could conceivably sit up out of bed without getting a concussion :)! Yay! I love this little bit of extra height. And not only does it protect noggins it looks like it adds quite a bit of clothing storage capability as well.





Room for a table AND a desk:



And quite a "real" kitchen for such a small home:







Not pictured is also a full standing shower, a tiny, but very real bathroom sink and a composting toilet.

That was lovely, right? What shall we tour next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...