Sunday, May 31, 2015

Peanut Butter Cookies



My daughter has been trying all of her aunt's cookie recipes lately because, well, we just found them. I "organized" a few years ago and half my stuff ended up down in the basement.  I forgot about this until I "organized" this week and found some things we really needed!

My daughter with Celiac disease has had a hard time getting her cookies to turn out okay.  They usually flatten out WAY too far, or the ingredients separate.  Since we found this flour blend at Costco that we use regularly, we thought it might be worth a try to use some of these tried and true recipes of her aunt's (my sister) once we were reunited with the cookbook they were in :).

Finally...a keeper!

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 C butter
1 C Peanut Butter
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
2 eggs
1 t vanilla
1/2 t salt
1 1/4 t soda
2 1/2 C flour (we used the gluten free flour blend)

Mix ingredients in order.  Place 1 inch dough balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.  Flatten with fork each direction.  Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees.

This is the brand of flour mix we use:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...