Wednesday, March 21, 2018

at 18

so now i am free writing
but thinking about publishing
I swore to write in my journal
so that it would be saved for
posterity but I type better than i
write cursive
the things i keep thinking about today
are the young boys of 19 sent
home from the mtc like the ones
in my hometown who had
sex with their girlfriend
and the pressure of the confession
culture and then they find out
30 years later the leader was grooming
girls, younger much younger
when are we going to learn
not to put people on pedastals
when are men gonna stop
the old boys club
when is feminism going
to save us mormon girls
i am 18 I will always be 18
until we get this solved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...