Monday, January 6, 2020

If I Am Loved

Last night I asked my subconscious what I needed to know, and this morning when I woke up I knew I had been dreaming but I couldn't remember any of it.

I had been awakened at 4 ish AM when my daughter came in my room telling me she hadn't ever fallen asleep because her stomach was in so much pain.  It was bloated and hard, how it used to be before we learned about her celiac disease.  She had a rough, rough night, but did go to sleep around that time.

I fell back to sleep and when I awoke at 7, I couldn't remember dreams.

So in the shower, a little frustrated, I just asked, "Subconscious, what should I know?"

The answer was, "That you are loved.  You are loved."

And so I asked myself what does that mean for my day, or what I should as a result?  I pictured myself in a warm light cocoon being swaddled in a blanket.  I guess that's love to me.  But it also made me think of the ways I am trying to give too hard or too much.  So I sent a couple messages to back out of stuff.  And I pictured how I would care for myself today.

Interestingly that ends up being getting things for my kids, or helping a wheelchair bound lady who was in the street trying to get her dog from running away.  It's weird how being softer to myself ends up with less drudgery service and more inspired giving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...