Monday, January 23, 2012

Finding the House (post 1)

It all started off with an email.  Somehow I found a real estate website that let me narrow down a search to a specific subdivision and price range and get an email each time one came on the market.  Interestingly, I set up this search, thinking I was looking for the impossible.  No house in the neighborhood I had decided was the perfect one for us, was priced below what we needed it to be.  But, I thought, Hey, why not set up the search?  Just in case.



So...weeks after setting up that search I get the email.  This house.  One of the largest in the neighborhood.  Priced well below anything else.  That doesn't sound good.  There was only a picture of the outside.  I knew it had to be in bad condition.  But still.

I had to know.

We emailed and called the listing agent within an hour of it coming on the market.  But we didn't hear back that night.

For the rest of the story see:  Post 2Post 3Post 4Post 5Post 6

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bobi! I am so excited for you, I cannot wait to hear all the great details of your adventure. Have fun getting acquainted with that amazing house!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...