Saturday, January 4, 2020

I dream about houses and JOB


I have GREAT (by that I mean interesting) dreams when I am in ketosis.  I had all the breads on new years eve and then kind of swung the other way with long fasts and mostly protein afterward.  As a result my pee strips have been dark the last couple of days.  Unlike other people it doesn't really make me feel fantastic, but once I fall asleep I think deep brainwork happens.

So last night, at the prompting of a podcast I heard yesterday, I told my subconsios to show me what I needed to learn.  Then when I awoke around 8 I asked myself, "What were you just thinking?"  so I could remember the dream.  I know there were two, but I'll go through what I remember.

Houses, there were a lot of houses in this dream town I have dreamed of before.  I mean there were a lot of houses we had actually lived in before and flipped.  For some reason in last night's dream, I had to go to each of them for some church responsibility or something.  When I went to each one my dream brain traveled through it in my mind as I pulled up to it.  I thought through the layouts and decor.  When I was in the final one I actually realized I had remodeled it so my eye zoomed in to a close up of a wall and noticed they had painted it a different color and put a wallpaper boarder at chair rail height. 

It made me happy that they had made the house their own home. 

When I was in the final house, the mom happened to be sick or recovering from surgery so I played with her kids and helped them take their dishes to the sink when they had finished the breakfast she had given them.  What I remembered about this house was it had 3 or 4 kitchens when we lived there.  I have dreamed this remodel house before, but when I dreamed it last we had just moved in and were noticing how it was weird there were so many dishwashers in so many different parts of the house.

So this time as I was helping her kids take in the dishes I noticed a clean new sink, and by that realized we had remodeled it before they moved in.  I felt a thrill that we had made it a better family home.

When I asked myself this morning what that was trying to teach me I felt warmly that I had made a difference.  Our remodels have been a good job for me and I could add it to my resume.  I think my consious mind blocks out things that are actually accomplishments when looking toward the future and what I need to do better.

Thank you subconcious, and dreamland for teaching me that.  I think I will re-do my resume sharing those kind of contributions I have made in the years I don't have a JOB listed and a supervisor to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...